The term ‘Sandstone Communications Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience, to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse such linked website(s). We decline all responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
SANDSTONE COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED - TERMS OF TRADE
- These terms of trade (Terms) apply to all contracts, bookings for courses, events, coaching, consulting, commissions and all other dealings without limitation between Sandstone Communications Limited (SCL) and third parties. The Terms cannot be cancelled, overridden or varied,other than in writing signed by a director of SCL, and any and all statements such effect by suppliers, clients or other parties with whom SCL deals shall be null and void.
- Bookings made by clients with SCL:
- FEES: If a booking for an assessment, course, coaching, consulting or other event to be supplied by SCL (a Booking) is cancelled by the client, the fee for the Booking is payable in full by the client if the cancellation is made 14 or fewer days prior to the Booking, and 50% of the fee for the Booking is due if the cancellation is made from 15 to 30 days inclusive prior to the Booking.
- EXPENSES: If a Booking is cancelled by the client, any expenses related to the Booking which have or must be paid by SCL, and which cannot be cancelled and/or are not refunded to SCL by the provider, are payable in full to SCL by the client, irrespective of when the cancellation is made by the client.
- Payment for Invoices raised on SCL's clients must be received by SCL at the latest on the 20th day after invoice date, unless an earlier or later date is shown on the invoice. Interest is charged on overdue amounts at 2% per month, and pro rata for periods of less than a month, with monthly compounding.
- The copyright in all training materials produced by SCL shall be owned by SCL.
All business relations between SCL and its clients shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of England, and the courts of London, England shall have exclusive jurisdiction.